NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER POWER BALLS
HEYYY, YALL! Kate here.
If you are anything like me, you love ALL THE FOOD, but don’t necessarily LOVEE to cook?! Wellll, I recently found an easy healthy snack that takes minimal amounts of time and has been a snack game changer for me this Summer! I am calling this recipe ‘No Bake Peanut Butter Power Balls’ because they are high in protein and are a great snack/breakfast. It is super quick and easy especially if you are on the go 24/7 like I am – let’s get started!
PS. They are puppy approved *he he*
You will need:
-Peanut butter type of your choice
-Mini chocolate chips
-Spoon for mixing
1. First, Grab your big mixing bowl and add 1 cup of oats
2. Next, add ⅔ cups of peanut butter
3.Then, add 2 tbsp of honey
4.Now grab the chocolate chips and add ½ cup
5. Next, for the flax seeds, personally I felt they kind of dried up the recipe so I add about half a hand full of those – I feel this step is all about personal preference
6.Now that all the ingredients have been added, it’s time to mix! Mix until all the ingredients are completely mixed together
7. Lastly, you will take the mixture and form into ball shapes, this recipe will make about 12 peanut butter power balls
8. Once you have formed all the balls, store them in a small container and refrigerate for 15 minutes and voila – the Peanut Butter Power Balls are complete and instead of reaching for the Cheetos when you get hungry for a snack you will have this healthy option available 🙂
We’d love to see how yours turn out. Tag @sharingsisterhood on IG or Facebook if you decide to make this simple summer snack.
what do you think?